Shop-Data Transfer the interface to webshop, merchandise management & shipping service provider
With Shop-Data Transfer you can automate the data exchange between your webshop, merchandise management and shipping service providers and thus save a lot of time and money.
You can transfer article data from your merchandise management into your webshop or from your webshop into your merchandise management software and keep it synchronized.
You can have individual or all orders, filtered of the order date, transferred from your webshop to your merchandise management system.
Furthermore, you can have place shipping orders from orders in your webshop or your merchandise management to shipping service providers.
You can print out the corresponding shipping documents for shipping orders or print them out automatically.
You can automate the transmitting of shipping orders, articles and orders according to scheduling or have them carried out once.
You can transfer articles with data such as description, your quantity in the warehouse and more, between webshop and merchandise management in either direction.
You can transfer your orders from your webshop to your merchandise management system in order to process them there.
Place shipping orders
You can transmit your shipping orders to your shipping service provider from your webshop and merchandise management. An available consignment number can be transferred back to your webshop or your merchandise management system.
- If you would like to transfer order 6002 from your webshop to your merchandise management system, simply select it in Shop-Data Transfer and click on "Issue a shipping order".
- If you would like to create a shipping order at DPD for order 6598, simply select it and click on "Issue a shipping order". Once the shipping order has been placed, most shipping service providers will provide you with a shipping document, which you can print automatically or by selection.
Each Shop-Data Transfer Plugin can be tested for a full 15 days free of charge and without registering with us.
- Windows 7 SP1 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Windows 8.1 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Standard, Professional, Enterprise
- Windows 10 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Home, Pro, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2012 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2016 64 Bit
- Insider Preview etc. trial / beta versions are excluded
1 GHz or higher
Random access memory (RAM)
Free hard disk space (minimum)
Minimum resolution when scaling 100% = 800 x 600
Minimum resolution with scaling 125% = 1024 × 768
Further system requirements
- Internet access
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
if not already included or installed in the operating system, it will be offered for download and installation during installation or repair